Our members (past scholars) regularly organise fundraising events to support the work of the Trust. Information on upcoming fundraising events will be posted on the Events page, or keep an eye on our Posts.
The four 2019 Scholars will fundraise by undertaking a challenge each at various dates over the year, from October 2021, culminating in a joint activity.
The Cambridge half Marathon was completed by Beth Watson in just over 2 hours in October.
Upcoming events include a Cycle, Wild swim and Hike, with a joint two-day canoe journey stopping off at some buildings dear to the SPAB. Highlights to be updated on the Justgiving donation page!
We very much hope that you may be able to support them with their target via their fundraising page on JustGiving.
Past events have included the very enjoyable and successful:
- Lake District Sketch Hike – A 115km hike taking in 6 churches over 4 days in the Lake District. Undertaken in September 2020 by the 2020/21 Scholars.
- Paintings of Lockdowns – 2017 Scholar Lilian Main produced water colour views of peoples home offices for donations through the 2020 Covid-19 Lockdown.
- The Lime Cycle – A 377km fundraising cycle, from the grave of John Ruskin in Coniston to the grave of William Morris in Kelmscott. Easter 2019 by the 2016 Scholars.
- Charity Auction – An Evening Salon, held at the Farmiloe Building, Clarkenwell on Thursday 23rd October 2014 by the 2012 and 2011 Scholars.
- Sponsored Cycle through the Cotswolds on 22nd & 23rd September 2012, by the 2010 Scholars.
- Great Thames Row between Kelmscott in London and Kelmscott in Gloucestershire, held over a week in June 2011, by the 2009 Scholars.